About $10 FOR THEM

$10 for them is a program that provides birthday parties for children who would not normally receive them. Share $10 and the love of Jesus!

wribrazil.com/10forthem

Friday, June 14, 2013

May Birthdays: 19

We were very happy to celebrate with Eduarda (May 24, turned 3)
And Igor (May 8) at Cajueiro Claro.
In Mussurepe, the three lovely ladies celebrated (Michaele--May 6, Patricia--May 12, and Eliza--May 11)
(Eliza turned 11)
In Carpina, we celebrated with Ingrid (May 23), Natali (May 7), Nathalia (May 9), and William (May 29)
 
In Guadalajara, we celebrated with Carolina (May 28) and Suelle (May 15)
 (Carolina)
And in Paudalho, we celebrated with Mercia (May 1), Isac (May 1), Eduardo (May 9), Emerson (May 10) Erastmas (May 12), Karla (May 27), and Cleyton (May 31)
 (Erastmas with the glasses)
Thank you so much for supporting us--helping with birthdays is creating a new culture for these children, one that says "God made me, God sees me, and God has a plan for my life: and today, I celebrate that."
currently, no money has been coming in for birthday parties. We have barely been receiving enough for our general budget, which goes to food and the daily program. I (Rachel) have been using my own funds to continue this, because I see the great need for it, but I would love to have partners in this: www.wribrazil.com/10forthem
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment